Mrs. Mahadhir's Life Story

Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm Officially 31th years old!!! (10.10.2015)


Alhamdulillah syukur...naik umur 1 tahun lagi...
I'm happy with everything Allah had gives and plan for me...

I have such a lovely Mak, good Abah, caring Abah (FIL), loving brother : Anwar Jaafar, Azfar Jaafar, Azlan Jaafar, understanding sister in law : Umairah , my cuteness lil munckin : little zoro & cik put bam bam, teman susah senang : Azilah AdnanHazizah Che UzairZakinah Zamri, sporting aunts: Tg Habsah Tg AbidinTengku Khosiah Tengku Abidin and many more...cousins, good teammates at office to work with, exclassmates,exschoolmates, kawan2x universiti all over Malaysia...

And to the most important person a.k.a my backbone, superhero,boyfriend,bestfriend,soulmate, darling,imam,husband : Mahadhir Abd Rahman
Thank you for you endless love,caring & understanding...
Thank you for everything...


All you are placed in my heart...
Thank you for making my 31 years old live full with colors...bitter and sweet memories...

Now keep calm and sing 'Happy Birthday' song to me...lalalalalaaa

Thank you for all the wishes and prayers...i wish the same for all of you...May Allah bless all of you no matter you are Malay,Chinese, India, Sikh,Iban,Kadazan or ect...as long as you are my dear ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment